Welcome to the Radishweb!
This is the website for Radish, an indie green/radical bookshop and fair trading post based in Chapel Allerton, Leeds. Check out our pages, blogs and links or purchase from millions of titles (including music and DVDs!) in our online bookstore. Here you have the option to have your book delivered or to be collected from the shop. We take orders by phone (0113 2694241), or email: firstname.lastname@example.org . Our own online Fair Trading Post is live now too. Browse for some great products fairly traded from across the world!
…and in our Fair Trade Shops…
We believe that fair trade not only means trading in ethically sourced and produced items but that our own trading ethics should also be fair and principled. Why not enter our Fair Trading Post for some great gifts... Why not visit our eBay shop too? This is the better option for our local customers who may like to click and collect their fair trade items from the shop. For those missing our Little Green Radicals selection you can browse by clicking on the image:
- MIT device could lead to on-demand solar electricity
- “They are not only coffee farmers, but business women juggling budgets”
- Real-time data on logging prompts transparency in the supply chain
- Low cost sanitary napkins reach rural women and girls in India
- Nanomaterial breakthrough could lead to more efficient electronics
- Behind the scenes at the Ashden Awards
- Blog: The Eastgate Centre in Harare - a termite mound in disguise
- Blog: 10 great reasons to share in cities
- Blog: Trees of Life offers a route out of poverty and environmental degradation
- Blog: Future Generations Commissioners - radicals in a conservative cloak?
- Blog: Current consumption patterns are unfair and unsustainable
- Friends of the Earth heaps on the Peer pressure
- Jean Lambert MEP: "Mass surveillance is a violation of our rights, and a threat to liberal democracy"
- Bob Crow dies; Tributes flood in from the Green Party
- New report from Green MEP slams EU-US trade deal as talks resume in Brussels
- Gina Dowding: 'Sugar is a killer on the loose'
- Jenny Jones: Undercover policing has been out of control for decades, illegal activity could be extensive
- Green Party: Ofcom’s narrow view of the British political landscape ignores public feeling
- The new scramble for Africa?
- EU-US trade deal: Big Energy’s backdoor plan to expand fracking
- Opposition to EU-US trade deal growing as negotiations start in Brussels
- Tanzanian tea: a new frontier for big business
- Punch-ups on the way to work and gunfights over water
- EU-US trade deal: Written by the banks for the banks
Posted by admin at 7:50 am