Welcome to the Radishweb!
This is the website for Radish, an indie green/radical bookshop and fair trading post based in Chapel Allerton, Leeds. Check out our pages, blogs and links or purchase from millions of titles (including music and DVDs!) in our online bookstore. Here you have the option to have your book delivered or to be collected from the shop. We take orders by phone (0113 2694241), or email: firstname.lastname@example.org . Our own online Fair Trading Post is live now too. Browse for some great products fairly traded from across the world!
WE WILL BE LEAVING OUR LOVELY SHOP IN THE NEW YEAR! Meg is retiring in February and so the Radish is moving to its new phase. We'll still be selling books and fair trade but - as seems to be the way of many indies nowadays - only online. All our loyal and local customers can still get the Radish experience and personal service by emailing Meg at email@example.com. We'll still be able to source new and second hand books for you but on a delivery only basis.
The website will be getting a new look as Meg wants to develop it into a resource for green radical minds. She can't wait to get to grips with her two blogs again after a really busy year where she hasn't got any writing done at all!
So... this will be our last Christmas! Do remember us at this time for all your book gifts and services to give us a bumper send off!!
…and in our Fair Trade Shops…
- Green Party: Overcrowded and understaffed prisons causing “immense damage”
- UK Green MEPs reject new European Commission
- Green MEP condemns new report from pesticide industry as 'scare tactics'
- Jenny Jones: 'Parliament needs to listen and people should have the right to get their voices heard'
- Ashcroft National Poll: Green Party polling AHEAD of Liberal Democrats
- Greens engage job seekers in calls for a living wage for Bristol
- BHP Billiton to face grilling from coal-impacted communities at AGM
- Social justice art exhibition
- Halt the corporate grab
- Thousands urge European Commission to ditch biodiversity offsetting
- Is the incoming European president planning on removing ISDS from the EU-USA trade deal?
- It’s world food day, so let’s remember the small-scale farmers that feed most of the world