Welcome to the Radishweb!
This is the website for Radish, an indie green/radical bookshop and fair trading post based in Chapel Allerton, Leeds. Check out our pages, blogs and links or purchase from millions of titles (including music and DVDs!) in our online bookstore. Here you have the option to have your book delivered or to be collected from the shop. We take orders by phone (0113 2694241), or email: email@example.com . Our own online Fair Trading Post is live now too. Browse for some great products fairly traded from across the world!
WE WILL BE LEAVING OUR LOVELY SHOP IN THE NEW YEAR! Meg is retiring in February and so the Radish is moving to its new phase. We'll still be selling books and fair trade but - as seems to be the way of many indies nowadays - only online. All our loyal and local customers can still get the Radish experience and personal service by emailing Meg at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll still be able to source new and second hand books for you but on a delivery only basis.
The website will be getting a new look as Meg wants to develop it into a resource for green radical minds. She can't wait to get to grips with her two blogs again after a really busy year where she hasn't got any writing done at all!
So... this will be our last Christmas! Do remember us at this time for all your book gifts and services to give us a bumper send off!!
…and in our Fair Trade Shops…
- Green surge: YouGov puts Greens in fourth and ahead of Lib Dems for first time
- Greens in fourth in latest YouGov polling; Twitter reacts
- Parliament to hold first drugs debate for a generation (thanks to Caroline Lucas MP)
- Jean Lambert MEP rejects Foreign Office position on Mediterranean search and rescue
- YouGov: ‘Green surge’ in polling
- Rupert Read: 'No' to HS3
- WDM Scotland gathering followed by campaigning skills and networking afternoon
- UK banks prominent in new coal financers global hall of shame
- Fighting energy injustice at home
- MPs back our call for action on ‘unethical’ mining industry
- Is UCL At BHP Billiton's Beck And Call?
- It's Philip Morris vs Uruguayan lungs, so why would governments be on #TeamPhilipMorris?