Welcome to the Radishweb!
This is the website for Radish, an indie green/radical bookshop and fair trading post based in Chapel Allerton, Leeds. Check out our pages, blogs and links or purchase from millions of titles (including music and DVDs!) in our online bookstore. Here you have the option to have your book delivered or to be collected from the shop. We take orders by phone (0113 2694241), or email: firstname.lastname@example.org . Our own online Fair Trading Post is live now too. Browse for some great products fairly traded from across the world!
WE WILL BE LEAVING OUR LOVELY SHOP IN THE NEW YEAR! Meg is retiring in February and so the Radish is moving to its new phase. We'll still be selling books and fair trade but - as seems to be the way of many indies nowadays - only online. All our loyal and local customers can still get the Radish experience and personal service by emailing Meg at email@example.com. We'll still be able to source new and second hand books for you but on a delivery only basis. Our book group has also been taken over by, Amie, one of its members. Please use the above email address to contact me and I'll put you in touch with her.
The website will be getting a new look as Meg wants to develop it into a resource for green radical minds. She can't wait to get to grips with her two blogs again after a really busy year where she hasn't got any writing done at all!
So... this will be our last Christmas! Do remember us at this time for all your book gifts and services to give us a bumper send off!!
…and in our Fair Trade Shops…
- Twelve themes to inform crucial decisions in 2015
- Alex Steffen: "Free your mind, and your future will follow"
- Retrofits to help meet India’s energy demand challenge
- Made in India: five companies demonstrate global leadership for the climate
- How neuromarketing can unlock cross-cultural understanding
- “Connecting things does not make the world smart”
- Green Party moves to a bigger Conference venue to accommodate 'Green surge'
- School league tables - Green Party statement
- 100 days to go: Membership of the Green Party of England and Wales passes 50,000
- Green Party Included In Election Book Series
- Greek election: Green MEPs' joint response
- Leaders' Debates announced - Green Party statement